- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Engine Compartment,Left
- A/C COMPRESSOR DRIVE BELT TENSIONER/IDLER – Remove & Replace – 3.0L Eng
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
- TURBOCHARGER OIL LINES – Remove & Replace – [Information not provided by Manufacturer, shop will need to estimate repair.]
- Diagnose air conditioning system nose under car bouncy rid ruff
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include align or bleed Brakes.]
- (Combination) – RIDE HEIGHT SENSOR – Calibrate w/High Intensity Discharge Headlamps
- (Combination) – SPRING &/OR PLATE – Replace Each
- (Combination) – STRUT – Replace Each
LINDE Y. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/3/2022